Protecting your people and projects wherever your work takes you
Protecting your people, your organisation and your reputation
We love working with Humanitarian organisations and NGOs who operate in hostile or remote territories. We value what you do, and we respect the fact that you do your best, working on challenging high-risk development projects overseas. We can help you look after your people whilst protecting your reputation, wherever in the world your work takes you.
We can help arrange for you the insurance you need when your usual insurance may not be valid. We can arrange bespoke policies if you are working in war zones as well as countries like Afghanistan and Iraq and we have provided NGO insurance for charities and organisations working on United Nation contracts all over Africa.
- Commercial General Liability insurance – to protect your business against claims from employees, clients or third parties
- Personal Accident insurance – to cover death or Temporary Total Disablement or Permanent Total Disablement as a result of an accident or act of war or terrorism.
- Medical cover to include illness, accident or act of war or terrorism including medical evacuation, repatriation and follow home cover as a result of illness, accident or act of war or terrorism
- Kidnap and Ransom insurance – essential for hires or directly employed staff travelling to known kidnap areas
- Political Relocation, Evacuation and Repatriation cover due to civil unrest in the countries you are operating in