Maritime Security Companies
We can assist Private Maritime Security Companies (PMSCs) arrange the cover that they are legally required to hold in order to win contracts and remain contract compliant
We at Anderson Lloyd International are known to deal with Private Maritime Security Company insurance (PMSCs) to help companies arrange the legal coverage needed to win the contracts and remain Contract Compliant.
Speaking of Somalia, the threat level may have reduced to some extent compared to its peak form in the year 2008, but the threat still persists and a hijack took place recently in 2017.
PMSCs still operates in both the East and West coast of Africa. If your company is operating in this sector then you can count on us for assisting you in arranging maritime security insurance and ensure that you are compliant.
We are even there to help you establish competitive international liability insurance across an extensive scope of requirements like:
- For vessels that operate in hostile regions like the Gulf of Aden
- Coverage for persons and goods in the war zones and conflict regions in the form of Personal Accident insurance
- Ransom insurance for rescuing the crew onboard vessels who has been kidnapped
- Firearm extensions as coverage for the security personnel whenever required
- Replenishing the liabilities in the form of additional expense or delays in unstable and underdeveloped areas
- Possible pollution or environmental claims against the primary industries and the transportation companies