Insurance for contractors in challenging parts of the world
Arranging the best cover for Contractors operating in hostile environments
You may be experienced in working in high risk locations or this may be your first contract and you need help ensuring that you start off by being fully contract compliant. Either way you need to contact us as we can help you with your contract document and get you the right cover at the right price.
Our knowledge will assist your tender
We are well versed in the cover that you will be required to hold in order to be contract compliant with your clients and have excellent relationships with insurers who can provide you with all the liability cover you may need to hold from Workers Compensation and Employers Liability cover to Comprehensive General Liability cover and Defense Base Act insurance when required to be purchased. Speak to us and we can help guide you through the insurance section of your contract document to ensure you have the right cover.
- Personal Accident insurance – to cover death or Temporary Total Disablement or Permanent Total Disablement as a result of an accident or act of war or terrorism
- Kidnap & Ransom insurance – essential for directly employed staff travelling to known kidnap areas
- Medical cover to include illness, accident or act of war or terrorism including medical evacuation, repatriation and follow home cover as a result of illness, accident or act of war or terrorism
- Cover for your assets from physical damage and political violence, terrorism and political risk
- Liability cover in conflict, post-conflict and far flung regions including Workers Compensation and Employers Liability and Comprehensive General Liability
- Construction Liabilities, Contractors All Risks insurance and specialist environmental cover